Randy Sarafan made this work table geared towards making DIY projects and documenting them:
I set out to make a simple work table for my home studio so that I could have a surface upon which to work and document projects. I tried to keep the design as simple as possible as I only have a limited arsenal of power tools, a small vehicle for transporting materials and little patience for woodworking.
This design proved to be successful in accounting for all of these requirements.
- Ian Ross’s workbench and shed
- Make Podcast: Weekend Projects – Make a Workbench
- Toolbox: Portable workbench
- Cement Topped Workbench
- Closet workbench
- Arduino prototyping lap desk
- Dale Mathis’ wicked-cool gear desk