It must be fun to have Stephen Hobley as a parent, because he is always coming up with cool things for his kids to play with. Last April, he constructed a doodle desk, to facilitate drawing on long rolls of paper. Now, after setting up a CNC router, he upgraded the doodle desk with a giant-sized spirograph machine. Apparently his daughter is still a bit too young to handle it, but I’m guessing it won’t be long before she gets it going and makes her own drawings. Maybe he’s just trying to distract her so she doesn’t take over his toys!
- Spirograph from old CD-ROM
- Art installation makes paintings
- Adafruit’s business card makes art!
- Spirograph with bike parts
- Robot Spirograph
- PIC based laser spirograph
- Spiral Star art made in Excel