I have to admit, I keep boxes of Tic Tacs and Altoids stashed everywhere – my car, my desk drawer and my purse. When they are empty, I have a hard time tossing them (even if it’s in to the recycling bin) and feel like there has to be some better way to reuse them. The Altoid tins can always be used for sweet little watercolor paint pallettes, and now I see a fun way to use the Tic Tac containers as well. Helena from Craft and Creativity was inspired by a tutorial on Instructables and created this nice set up for ribbon storage and dispensing that she shares on Prudent Baby. I also love her tips for storing other trims on empty thread spools!
- Fabric Ribbon Wrangler @Craftzine.com blog
- HOW TO – Make a Ribbon Storage Box @Craftzine.com blog
- HOW TO – Altoids Tin Watercolors @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Simple Altoids Smalls LED Flashlight @Craftzine.com blog
- Altoid Tin Travel Candle @Craftzine.com blog
- Altoids Tin Learning Boxes @Craftzine.com blog