Maker Faire is a mind-blowing, family-friendly event celebrating technology, science, and craft projects with a DIY mindset.
Maker Community Directory
Our growing directory of hackerspaces, chaptered geek orgs like Dorkbot, our "own" independent Make: City groups, and other, similar DIY organizations..
Recent discussions from the MAKE Forums:
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX80 and Final Cut Pro 6/7 workflow
- Summary: If you encountered import issues while handling Cyber-shot DSC-WX80 1080 60i MTS clips with FCP 6 or FCP 7, you can consider converting these...Read more
- GoPro HD Hero 3 MP4 files to Pinnacle Studio best workflow
- Summary: If you have any issue when importing GoPro HD Hero 3 MP4 files to Pinnacle Studio, just follow this simple guide, which offers you a quick fi...Read more
- Wanted: eTextile Kit Testers
- We have completed our testing phase and no longer need kit testers. Thank you to everyone that participated!-----------------------------------------...Read more
- Invacare Arrow Power Wheelchair -- FREE
- I have an invacare Arrow power wheelchair that I am giving away. The wheelchair is located in Minneapolis, MN downtown. You can have it if you come an...Read more
- XAVC to MOV - Losslessly Convert Sony XAVC/XAVC-S Footages to MOV for Mac
- http://www.hdmediaconverter.com/how-to-edit-sony-xavc-in-final-cut-pro-x/XAVC is a brand new recording format which can support 4K resolution (4096 * ...Read more
Sign up for free MAKE email newsletters — stay informed about what's new at MAKE and get the inside scoop on upcoming articles and events! View MAKE newsletter samples
In addition to the monthly Make: Newsletter, we also have a monthly CRAFT newsletter, from our sister site CRAFT, and an occasional MAKE TNT: Tools-N-Tips newsletter. MAKE newsletters are part of your O'Reilly newsletter subscription options. Sign up now!
MAKE TNT: Tools-N-Tips
Search or browse for great tools, contribute your own reviews and tips, and subscribe to our periodic newsletter featuring our editors' favorites. It's MAKE TNT!
Submitted by AussieJohn
This stuff is amazing and has saved my bacon a number of times. I've used it for fixing all manner of things--from its intended purpo... Read More
User Groups who are interested in special offers from MAKE magazine should join the O'Reilly User Group and Professional Associations Program. You'll get great benefits related to MAKE and as well as the entire family of products from O'Reilly Media, Inc. And you'll be subscribed to our User Group Newsletter that brings you all the latest information about benefits for your group.