This looks like an excellent all-in-one solution for those wanting to get started in DIY guitar effects fast. The Beavis Board kit comes with pretty much every necessity for development –
- A true-bypass i/o breakout box that makes it easy to connect circuits to the real world, i.e. your guitar, amps and pedals
- A pair of breadboards to build on
- A big collection of components: resistors, capacitors, transistors, ICs and more, specially selected for building some of the coolest stompbox/audio circuits
- A digital multimeter (DMM) that makes learning and troubleshooting much easier.
- The Hacker’s Guide to the beavis board, a comprehensive guide that shows you how to easily build and mod circuits
- The beavis board projects: 25 projects (and growing) with a clear description, schematic, and easy breadboard layout guide. Plus, most of the circuits have great mod ideas so you can tailor each circuit to your tastes.