Just when I thought that we had reached the pinnacle of cool business card design, Matt and Duncan of Metrix Create: Space revealed their plywood press-fit brushless DC motor business card. Designed and fabricated in a single night, their card contains all the parts needed to build a brushless DC motor. The only downside to the design is that you need a separate controller to actually make it run, however I’m sure that could be fit into a second card.
So what does the future of business cards hold for us? How long before someone designs a card that can convert into a functional 3d printer? Oh, I’ve got it- how about a card capable of self-replication? That would be the best promotional tool ever!
- Toolbox: Business cards
- PCB business card
- Electronic business card demonstrates transistor amplification
- Penny-shooting business card
- 3D printable business card case
- How-To: Make Lego business cards
- Augmented reality businesscard
- Business card caliper
- Sparkle Labs paper circuit business cards
- New EMS Labs card/target board
- Adafruit’s business card makes art!
- HOW TO – Business cards on the cheap
- Dot matrix business card
2 thoughts on “Business card turns into brushless DC motor, is awesome”
Brushless motors are great since there is less friction and the longevity of this kind of motor is top notch. ‘;.”.
Our very own web page
Comments are closed.