I’m pleased to announce that fellow Michigan crafter Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood has just released the latest issue of CraftSanity Magazine. It’s available either as an actual printed publication or a downloadable PDF. For knitting and crochet fans out there, this issue is definitely for you thanks to some great patterns and even a feature on Anna Hrachovec. I had a chance to cozy up with it today and I’m already dreaming about the apple-themed recipes inside.
Stories focus on:
- Crochet lovely doily blankets, slippers, rugs, pillows and vintage inspired pot holders
- Knit cabled fingerless gloves, capelets for children and adults, tiny chickens and a feather patterned blanket with a story behind it
- Combine your knitting and crocheting skills to make a Granny Hybrid Hat
- Sew an apron and stuffed camel
- Make apple pie jam, apple butter, cinnamon sugar applesauce and try an illustrated recipe for freezer dills
- Whip up homemade soap and lotion and experiment with natural dyeing