Step #1: Make Brickholder Plate
Punch all holes.
Step #2: Make Dirt-Keeper Plate
Punch all holes
Step #3: Make Valve Mount
Punch all holes, or drill if necessary.
Step #4: Make Controller Plate
- Find your controller box and locate its mounting holes on the back.
- Place it on top of the 6x15 plate so it is square and the top hole is about ½” away from the top. Transfer punch the holes on the controller box to the plate.
- Drill those 1/4" holes.
- You can drill them a little bigger (up to 5/16") if you'd like, as it's difficult to get the holes perfectly aligned.
- Punch the holes in the bottom piece.
- Weld the bottom piece to the large plate.
- Make sure it's square
- Weld the flatbar on the back.
- Make sure it's square.