This year my son was enamored of Advent calendars – the idea of getting a little something every day from Hanukkah to Christmas. He also wanted to give them as gifts to his friends. He came up with the idea of a calendar that contained Magic: the Gathering cards. This was a great rainy-day-off school project for the two of us. We put it together using paper and tape (and the cards, of course) in just about an hour or so.
“Magic: the Gathering” Card Game Advent Calendar
Make an Advent calendar containing ''Magic: the Gathering'' or other booster cards.
- Single-sided tape (1)
- ½' double-sided adhesive tape (100)
- Pieces of 2″x3″ paper (24)
- Pieces of large card stock poster board or cardboard (at least 14″x27″) (2)
- Booster packs of 'Magic: the Gathering' or other cards (3)
- Cutting mat
- Markers or other decorating materials
- X-Acto knife