Jordan Champagne, owner of Happy Girl Kitchen, is a preservationist. She cherishes reclaimed wood, she only plays records in her shop, and she has a giant Velvet Elvis in her office. But her real skills are in preserving food. The things that she puts into jars are real, whole foods, that are often truly living.
See Happy Girl Kitchen, and make your own jar of living Sauerkraut to take home, at the Homegrown Village, Maker Faire Bay Area, May 21 & 22.
- Meet the Makers: Christina McFall
- Meet The Makers: Maurice Connolly
- Meet The Makers: Nirav Patel
- Meet The Makers: Meredith Scheff
- Meet The Makers: Sung Kim
- Meet The Makers: Jason, Jimmy and Kiran
- Meet The Makers: Satya Kraus