Have you ever attempted to complete a jigsaw puzzle, and only after many hours of invested effort, you discover it has missing pieces? Rather than simply cutting your losses, and throwing it out, now try instead cutting your own pieces from scratch!
What you’ll need to begin:
- THE BOX in which your puzzle came (hopefully, with a picture of the completed puzzle on it);
- A typical 3-in-1 style printer-scanner-copier (with ink, of course);
- Photo paper (I’d use gloss finish, depending on the puzzle);
- Microsoft Paint (which is on virtually every computer, new or old, running Windows);
- A FINE POINT pen (to make it easier to outline, you might just pull the cartridge out of the shell of the pen);
- A scissors;
- A piece of CARDBOARD (thickness also depending upon the puzzle);
- Krazy Glue (brush-on is probably the easiest to use);
- An X-ACTO knife.