I was cleaning out the garage (it’s a disaster!) and in the mess inspiration struck. It’s Summer and I have two little girls. This is my Bubble Bot. Size of bubbles is controlled by timing of servo.
(1) RBBB (Arduino clone) from Modern Device,
(1) Cheap Servo,
(mix) Erector set parts for mechanism,
(1) 2 wire fan from computer case,
(1) 12 volt power supply from Goodwill,
(mix) wood scraps,
(1) Dollar Store fake Tupperware bowl for suds,
(2) Plumbing scraps- a 45, and a T around 2.5″,
(1) The orange ring is off of a broken hand help bubble wand from the dollar store.