I was cleaning out the garage (it’s a disaster!) and in the mess inspiration struck. It’s Summer and I have two little girls. This is my Bubble Bot. Size of bubbles is controlled by timing of servo.
(1) RBBB (Arduino clone) from Modern Device,
(1) Cheap Servo,
(mix) Erector set parts for mechanism,
(1) 2 wire fan from computer case,
(1) 12 volt power supply from Goodwill,
(mix) wood scraps,
(1) Dollar Store fake Tupperware bowl for suds,
(2) Plumbing scraps- a 45, and a T around 2.5″,
(1) The orange ring is off of a broken hand help bubble wand from the dollar store.
6 thoughts on “Arduino-Controlled Bubble Bot”
Sorry I didn’t document the build a little better. If you have any questions let me know. southofseattle on twitter. Thanks for posting it! Rob
Please consider documenting the project on Make:Projects (http://www.makeprojects.com). It’s fascinating.
Agreed. Very cool take on Bubble Robotics. Much cleaner than other versions. Would be great to see it at Maker Faire Bay Area.
Comments are closed.