You may be a grownup, but that doesn’t mean you have to get rid of your favorite posters. Instead, give them the professional treatment with this poster and sign mounting tutorial from Heather at Dollar Store Crafts. When you’re done, you’ll have a finished piece of art that’s fit to hang anywhere!
Not limited to home decor, this method would also be perfect for mounting signs in your craft fair booth!
More display options:
- How-To: Ring Display Case @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: DIY Jewelry Display @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Tiny Garment Rack @Craftzine.com blog
- DIY Coat Rack @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Hanging Earring Display @Craftzine.com blog
- Brilliant Way to Display Your Business Cards at Craft Shows @Craftzine.com blog
2 thoughts on “How-To: Mount a Poster or Sign”
Hanging art is always fun!
Dream Cloud Images
Comments are closed.