I will be helping to broadcast “Ask an engineer” tonight – should be a great show!
ASK AN ENGINEER – SPECIAL GUEST AMANDA “W0Z” WOZNIAK 8/21/2010 10pm ET! By popular demand – “Ask an engineer” Saturday night – 10pm ET with special guest Amanda “w0z” Wozniak. w0z was on a few previous shows (our most info-packed ones so far) – and she designed the MONOCHRON clock enclosure. W0z also designed the very popular and amazing DefCon Ninja Party Badges. W0z is a staff Electrical Engineer at Wyss Institute and formerly an applications Engineer at Analog Devices. This will be a great show.
What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or a seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer your engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week. Mosfet the cat stops by too. Previous chats can be viewed at http://www.adafruit.com/ask
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- Watch the show with an iPad, iPhone or Android phone!
See you there!