Hey Crafters! There’s plenty of time to enter our “Recycle Your Heart” Valentine’s Day Card Contest where you can express your true love by creating a card made from recycled materials. Yes, that’s right. It’s time to check the cabinets, find the old fabric stash, grab yesterday’s newspaper and go through the trash bin to make a special Valentine’s Day card the way it was meant to be done! You can use and mix any type of craft you wish and don’t need to limit yourself to paper crafts. Keep the entries comin’! Good luck everybody!
- Pictured above is Virtual Frolic’s cupcake card made from magazine clippings – Link.
- Check out the entries so far – Link.
Here’s the run down of the deets:
- Megan Reardon, Not Martha
- Garth Johnson, Extreme Craft
- Tiffany Threadgould, Tiffany Tomato Designs
- Design a Valentine’s Day card that includes recycled materials.
- Upload your entry to our CRAFT flickr group and tag the photo craftvdaycontest
- All entries are due on Friday, Feb 9th at 5pm PST
- Winners will be announced on the CRAFT Blog on Valentine’s Day, Feb 14th.
Winners will receive CRAFT:02 and a CRAFT T-shirt!