This weekend is the third annual Felt Club holiday craft fair. CRAFT is a proud sponsor, and will have a booth–yay! Here’s what you can look forward to at the event:
• Nearly 150 amazing vendors offering the best in indie craft and design
• DIY Workshops with the Urban Craft Center & Quarry Books
• Embroidery 101 with Sublime Stitching‘s Jenny Hart
• Jewelry Workshop with French General‘s Kaari Meng
• Handmade Nation documentary sneak preview screenings
• Recycled Giftwrap Booth with ReForm School
• Special Musical Performance by Leslie Hall
• Full snack bar including sandwiches and salads, pastries and coffee, and a full bar!
• Music Provided by DJ Lance Rock (Yo Gabba Gabba), Dirty Robot & Mr. Cocoon
• Hosted by three-time Martha Stewart guest, L.A. “histotainer” Charles Phoenix
PLUS: Swag bags for the first 250 visitors, door prizes, book signings & more!
Admission is free for kids 13 and under, for everyone else we’re asking a $5 donation at the door. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Handmade Nation, the forthcoming documentary film chronicling the rise of art, craft, and design.
Our balcony will also be hosting a second, separate event, Swap-O-Rama-Rama, a recycled clothing extravaganza!
FELT CLUB: HOLIDAY 2008
Sunday, NOVEMBER 16, 11am-7pm
@ Shrine Auditorium Expo Center
700 W. 32nd St., LA CA 90007