The open source Video Game Shield from the Maker Shed allows you to create your own games, graphics, text, sound effects, music, and more on an Arduino! Make awesome black-and-white video games that you can play on your TV! It supports up to two Nintendo Wii Nunchuck controllers for an easy, and familiar, interface. Note: Arduino and Wii Nunchucks are not included.
- Interfaces with two Nintendo Wii Nunchuck controllers using a snap-lock circuit board interface.
- All parts are easy-to-solder through-hole, with no tiny surface mount parts
- Fully open-source design means that everything is freely available and ready to be hacked, including the circuit schematic and PCB layout
- Custom, professionally made PCB
- Includes example files that demonstrate graphics, text, sound effects, music, two-player games
- Easily interface with the Wii Nunchuck’s joystick, buttons, and accelerometer