Turn your old lamps into spy gear

Furniture & Lighting Technology
Turn your old lamps into spy gear
parabolic dish.jpg

This project turns a vintage “Planet Lamp” into a parabolic microphone for recording and uses a CMoy, low power amplifier circuit for the microphone. The whole project runs runs from a 9 volt battery. Check out the link for circuit diagrams and instructions for this project.

The Lamp – Parabolic Microphone

16 thoughts on “Turn your old lamps into spy gear

1. Itzach Stern says:

Interesting and I bet I can use this on my mission on my brother and a great
    Spy Gear I guess, he is always gets my savings on my piggy bank that is why I am eager to find a relevant equipment for my goal.

2. Itzach Stern says:

Interesting and I bet I can use this on my mission on my brother and a great

3. Itzach Stern says:

Interesting and I bet I can use this on my mission on my brother and a great

4. Itzach Stern says:

Interesting and I bet I can use this on my mission on my brother and a great

5. Itzach Stern says:

Interesting and I bet I can use this on my mission on my brother and a great

6. Itzach Stern says:

Interesting and I bet I can use this on my mission on my brother and a great

7. Itzach Stern says:

Interesting and I bet I can use this on my mission on my brother and a great

8. George says:

This gonna be add new dimension to the Spy era surely.It looks like has a great potential to make
    spying effective than ever.The description was fine. Though there are several tools and equipments
    for spying, this will make it’s own place among them I hope.Looking forward for more interesting
    and useful stuff like this.

surveillance equipment