MAKE Flickr photo pool member Mozzwald entered his costume in our contest, it’s TRON! Check it out and how he made it! – “Here’s my Tron costume. It’s not exactly like the original from the movie, but close enough. Spandex shirt and pants for runners. Frisbee for the disc with magnets to hold it onto the back of the shirt. PVC pipe cut to be armor/shoulder pads. Old 70’s/80’s hockey helmet similar to the one used for the movie. Combat boots. All this was painted grey and then the blue designs hand painted. All the blue is then covered with blue glow in the dark clear paint. The glow paint was bought online and can hold it’s “charge” for 8 hours. It looks extremely great under a blacklight.” – Link.
- Jay Maynard, the Tron Guy – Link.
- A guard program from TRON – Link.
- The real life TRON race… – Link.
- MAKE Halloween projects – Link.
- MAKE Halloween archives – Link.
Enter the MAKE & CRAFT Contests!
- Makers and Crafters, it’s time to enter our ghoulishly fun Halloween contests! Anyone, anywhere can enter, and depending on what type of maker or crafter you are, you can enter all or just some of the contests – Link.
4 thoughts on “TRON Costume – MAKE & CRAFT contest entry”
awwww, snap! What about that fat guy that went on Jimmy Kimmel. He had a tron outfit. I saw it on youtube
Don’t worry Ma’am. I’m from the Internet.
Comments are closed.