Voting is officially underway for the Road to Maker Faire Challenge, presented by Esurance. One lucky maker will receive $2,500 to bring their project to Maker Faire Bay Area next month. But first things first: for the next six days, the 37 projects below will be competing for your votes.
- You can vote once per day per project.
- Vote for as many projects per day as you wish.
- Scroll through the project images below, and click ‘Vote for this project’ to do exactly that.
- We’re utilizing a platform integrated with Facebook to track the vote count. If you click “Share on my Wall” your vote will be public, otherwise it remains anonymous.
- After the top ten finalists are chosen by Public Vote, a panel of judges will select the Winner and two runners-up.
Will the winner’s project travel in a suitcase or require a trailer to get to the Bay Area? Whoever wins, help that maker’s dream become a reality and cast your votes for the next six days.