This 1.8″ Color TFT Screen, available in the Maker Shed, is the best way to add a small, colorful, and bright display to any project. It’s capable of displaying full 18-bit color (262,144 shades) on 128×160 pixels. Since the display uses 4-wire SPI to communicate, and has its own pixel-addressable frame buffer, it can be used with every kind of microcontroller. Even a very small one with low memory and few pins available! There’s also an on-board MicroSD card reader so you can easily load full color bitmaps right from a FAT16/FAT32 formatted MicroSD card.
- 1.8″ diagonal LCD TFT display
- 128×160 resolution, 18-bit (262,144) color
- ST7735R controller with built in pixel-addressable video RAM buffer
- 4 or 5 wire SPI digital interface
- Built-in microSD slot – uses 2 more digital lines
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Onboard 3.3V @ 150mA LDO regulator
- 2 white LED backlight, transistor connected so you can PWM dim the backlight
- 1×10 header for easy breadboarding
- 4 x 0.9″/2mm mounting holes in corners
- Overall dimensions: 1.35″ x 2.2″ x 0.25″ (34mm x 56mm x 6.5mm)
Comments are closed.