For $15 GreenDimes will get you off the (physical) junk mail that comes to your home, they unsubscribe you from all the catalogs and lists, anyone try this out? –
For $15, the GreenDimes Junk Mail Reduction Kit (Free Me!) reduces your home’s junk mail by up to 90% and includes:
- Online Do-Not-Mail-Me List to stop catalog and non-profit mailings
- Monthly list confirmation with the DMA
- Personalized postcards to sign, stamp and send, removing you from mail sent to ‘Resident’ or ‘Occupant’
- Ten trees planted with one of our non-profit tree-planting partners
- $5 back for every friend you refer that purchases a kit
2 thoughts on “GreenDimes – get rid of junk mail”
I would like to point out that sending opt outs to direct mail companies with the addressee label “RESIDENT” will not be successful if you are on the mailing list under your own name or a variation of your own name. Catalog companies will only remove your name if the name matches exactly what is in their mailing list.
I would like to refer you to my blog entry on http://www.stopthejunkmail.com/blog entitled “Stop Junk Mail Effectively” for this exact scenario. We allow our members to opt out of postal junk mail for all the variations of their names at any time as well as RESIDENT, OCCUPANT, NEIGHBOR and others. The key is to be explicit and use the exact information from your catalog address label for each name removal.
I found this exact same post on Rubin Recommends dot com! Hmmmm.
Margot at stopthejunkmail.com
Comments are closed.