Bring some springtime green into your home—even if there’s still snow on the ground outside—with this fun terrarium tutorial from Green Villages and Etsy!
Neat! Jill over on inhabitat has a handy guide- I’ve always coveted my friend Melissa’s fabulous terrarium, which is the centerpiece of her stylish, cozy Brooklyn apartment. I’ve secretly wanted one of my own for ages, and recently realizing that some artsy terrariums can sell for thousands of dollars, I decided it was high time to learn how to make my own on the cheap. After much pleading, I’ve finally managed to convince Melissa to spill her terrarium secrets… Link.
0 thoughts on “HOW TO make a terrarium”
How funny, we were just saying that Google’s a step away from Yahoo for VoIP because they don’t have an IM service.
What a riot.
http://geekspeakradio.com – Technology, Games & Media Podcast
I now have it running under Trillian 3.1 Pro Build 121.. easy as pie to add.
- If you don’t already have it, download the Jabber plug-in from Cerulean Studio’s site.
- Go to ‘Preferences’.
- Click ‘Plugins’.
- Activate the Jabber plug-in.
- Click ‘Identities & Connections’.
- ‘Add a new connection’ … ‘JABBER’
- Enter your gmail address in the JID field (i.e. ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’)
- Enter your gmail password.
- Select auto connect, if you’re so inclined.
- Click ‘Change’
- Set server host to ‘talk.google.com’
- Click ‘Save Settings’
- Click ‘Connect’
- ‘Close’ preferences
That’s it, enjoy!