Scratch-Built Wall-E Mobile PC

Computers & Mobile Robotics
Scratch-Built Wall-E Mobile PC

Tinkerer “thechoozen” of Cologne, Germany built this superb Wall-E robot with a Mini ITX computer, an Arduino, and some servos. Nearly every step is documented from concept through paint! [Thanks, Petar]

26 thoughts on “Scratch-Built Wall-E Mobile PC

1. Vitaliy Kurokhtin says:

Nice! There is also another one built here: http://www.casemods.ru/section10/item490/http://www.casemods.ru/section10/item490/

2. Afya Asif says:

wow its nice Mobile Pc thanks for sharing this info

3. Afya Asif says:

wow its nice Mobile Pc thanks for sharing this info

4. Leonard Yuri says:

Looks pretty nice. I thought it’s a robot though. Anyway, it looks one but I do appreciate it a lot. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more.

________________________

________________________
    pc health advisor software

13. Leonard Yuri says:

________________________
    pc health advisor software

Comments are closed.

My interests include writing, electronics, RPGs, scifi, hackers & hackerspaces, 3D printing, building sets & toys. @johnbaichtal nerdage.net

View more articles by John Baichtal