New in the Maker Shed, the Propeller USB Proto Board. This board has all the features of a standard Propeller Proto Board with the addition of a USB programming interface. Check out the link for a lot more information.
- P8X32A-Q44 Propeller chip
- Programming interface included on board
- 64 KB EEPROM for program and data storage
- LM1086 5 V and 3.3 V regulators provide up to 1.5 Amps with an input power supply of 6-9 VDC
- Three-position power switch (off, logic power, power to logic and servo ports
- Sockets for 4 servos
- Removable 5 MHz crystal
- Access to all 32 I/O pins
- Large prototyping area
- Unplated row of holes along perimeter to provide stress relief to off-board connections
More about the Propeller USB Proto Board
4 thoughts on “In the Maker Shed: Propeller USB Proto Board”
I have been using the Propeller for years, it is a great multi-core processor and super easy to use. I look forward to seeing the great things that are made with this protoboard.
I have seen a lot of really cool projects with the Propeller too. Hopefully we can have a few How-To’s on the blog too!
Comments are closed.