Invented by Cambridge mathematician John Conway, the Game of Life is a cellular automation game that is a zero-player game. The evolution of the cells is determined by the initial conditions of the cells.
Assemble the Game of Life Kit
This guide will show you how to build the Game of Life kit!
- 6mm tactile switch button (1)
- 2 x AA battery holder (1)
- Circuit board (1)
- 100 ohm 1/4W 5% resistor (brown black brown gold) (16)
- Ceramic 0.1uF capacitor (104) (1)
- Green 5mm LED (16)
- Microcontroller (preprogrammed when purchased in a kit), ATmega48V-10PU (1)
- 28-pin socket (1)
- Game of Life Kit (1)