Earlier today, Haley shared a project for making a duct tape hair bow that was super cute. Let’s round out the duct tape accessories with these stylish neon feather earrings from Brit of The Home of Brit, shall we? I like that they are large and make a big statement, but since they are made from duct tape, they won’t weigh your earlobes down. The fact that they can be seen from across a room or street makes them even more appealing. Get the how-to over on The House of Brit.
- How-To: Duct Tape Hair Bow @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Duct Tape No-Sew Tote @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: No-Sew Duct Tape Apron @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Giant Feather Earrings From Corrine Leigh @Craftzine.com blog
- Duct Tape Prom @Craftzine.com blog
- Duct Tape Princess Leia Costume @Craftzine.com blog