When it comes to crafty favorites, there’s no doubt that needlework ranks at the top of my list. Today I continue our Best of 2008 by sharing some of my very favorite needlework projects that have been featured on CRAFT this year.
- Electronic Embroidery – CRAFT Video Podcast
- Create Your Own Embroidery Pattern from a Photo – CRAFT Video Podcast
- How to Embroider with Sublime Stitching
- HOW TO – Use an Embroidery Hoop with Small Pieces of Fabric
- HOW TO – Embroider with Mirrors
- Embroidered Family Handprints
- Top Secret Husband Embroidery
- Zombie Embroidery Makeover
- Embroidered Paint Chip Cards
Embroidered Art and Just Plain Awesome
Architecture in Helsinki – Like It Or Not from helsinkids on Vimeo.
2 thoughts on “Favorite Needlework Projects on CRAFT in 2008”
This is a great roundup! I remember these all fondly… =]
Comments are closed.