We’ve posted about Jim Kelly’s online weblog, chronicling his way through our beginning book, Make: Electronics. But Jim’s not the only person taking this trip online. Ian Fitzpatrick is doing the same thing. And he’s doing video for most of the entries, giving you another way into the experiments. Nice. Many thanks, Ian.
- Tom Igoe raves about Make: Electronics
- They call it “trouble” shooting for a reason
- Jim Kelly’s Make: Electronics lab update
- Make: Electronics: “Teaching at its best!”
- A Make: Electronics lab journal
- Make: Electronics – Interview with Charles Platt & Gareth Branwyn
- Make: Electronics and the 555 man
In the Maker Shed:
Our Price: $34.99
Want to learn the fundamentals of electronics in a fun and experiential way? Start working on some excellent projects as soon as you crack open this unique, hands-on book. Build the circuits first, then learn the theory behind them! With Make: Electronics, you’ll learn all of the basic components and important principles through a series of “learn by discovery” experiments. And you don’t need to know a thing about electricity to get started.
Deluxe Make: Electronics Toolkit
Our Price: $124.99
Do you want to learn the fundamentals of electronics in a fun and experiential way? Not sure where to start, or what tools you might need? We’ve taken care of all the questions with our deluxe tool kit from the Maker Shed, featuring our best-selling book, Make: Electronics.