The open source, and now back in stock, Video Game Shield from the Maker Shed allows you to create your own games, graphics, text, sound effects, music, and more on an Arduino! Make awesome black-and-white video games that you can play on your TV! It supports up to two Nintendo Wii Nunchuck controllers for an easy, and familiar, interface. Note: Arduino and Wii Nunchucks are not included.
- Interfaces with two Nintendo Wii Nunchuck controllers using a snap-lock circuit board interface.
- All parts are easy-to-solder through-hole, with no tiny surface mount parts
- Fully open-source design means that everything is freely available and ready to be hacked, including the circuit schematic and PCB layout
- Custom, professionally made PCB
- Includes example files that demonstrate graphics, text, sound effects, music, two-player games
- Easily interface with the Wii Nunchuck’s joystick, buttons, and accelerometer
Join Make: Community Today