When there’s one quality how-to on something you’re interested in, you may or may not build it. But, when you hit around half a dozen well-documented builds, it gets a lot harder to put the project off.
(Image from Rat Patrol)
Such is the case with me and tall bikes:
- Building a better tall bike. But who wants brakes?:)
- Tim Anderson’s no-weld version
- The really-tall Skywalker TallBike Project
- Catty Scrap Tall Bike: looks like one bike suspended in the air over another
- Tall Bike Construction in the Andes (!)
- Tall Bike Building: short and sweet
The world record is currently 18 feet; anybody ready to challenge it?
2 thoughts on “Tall Bike Extravaganza”
I used to see a guy riding a tallbike in the vicinity of Burnet rd and Adams Ave. He was always headed toward Burnet against traffic, and I thought he must have a deathwish. Saw him a couple times on a bonebreaker unicycle, too.
Comments are closed.