The MintDuino Game Pack provides a fun and informative way to learn about the world of Arduino compatible microcontrollers. This exclusive Maker Shed kit combines the Mintronics: MintDuino, Mintronics: Survival Pack, and the MintDuino book to give you all the necessary parts and instructions to create your very own 2-player reaction game. Even if you’ve never dabbled in electronics have no idea how to program, the MintDuino Game Pack will give you a firm foundation with Arduino and the confidence and ability to create your very own projects!
Using book as your guide and the included components you will:
- Build the Mintduino and see first hand the relationship between the wires, capacitors, resistors and integrated circuits that come together to create an Arduino compatible microcontroller.
- Learn how how to create basic circuits and program your microcontroller to blink an LED.
- Discover how to use of the random() function to blink the LED unpredictably.
- Interact with your MintDuino by using buttons as inputs.
- Combine your skills to build a two player reaction based game you can play with your friends!
- MintDuino Maker Press book by James Kelly & Marc de Vinck
- Mintronics: Survival Pack
- Mintronics: MintDuino
- FTDI Friend
- Deluxe Jumper wire pack
- 1/2 size Breadboard
- USB cable
- Requires 9V battery
- No soldering required!