The Bulbdial Clock kit works like an indoor sundial, but with three shadows of different length. You tell the time just like you do on a normal clock, by reading the positions of the hour, minute, and second hands.
This clock kit comes complete with three custom circuit boards, 72 ultrabright LEDs, pre-programmed ATmega168 microcontroller with Arduino bootloader, tactile button switches, aluminum standoffs, 20 ppm quartz crystal, custom clock face, gnomon spike, universal-input plug-in power supply, stainless mounting hardware, plus the resistors, capacitors and other little parts needed to build the Bulbdial clock. We even included a laser-cut acrylic case!
- Three custom circuit boards
- Custom laser cut case
- 72 ultrabright LEDs
- Pre-programmed ATmega168 microcontroller with Arduino bootloader
- Tactile button switches
- Aluminum standoffs
- 20 ppm quartz crystal
- Custom clock face
- Gnomon spike
- Universal-input plug-in power supply
- Stainless mounting hardware
- And all the resistors, capacitors and other little parts needed to build the clock
Bulbdial Clock kit in the Maker Shed