The MicroSD card breakout board from the Maker Shed makes logging data with your Arduino really easy. Simply connect 4 wires to the digital pins of your Arduino, along with +5V and GND, and you will be reading and writing data to a micro SD card using the SDfat library.
- Onboard 5v->3v regulator provides 150mA for power-hungry cards
- 3v level shifting means you can use this with ease on either 3v or 5v systems
- Uses a proper level shifting chip, not resistors: less problems, and faster read/write access
- Use 3 or 4 digital pins to read and write 2Gb+ of storage!
- Activity LED lights up when the SD card is being read or written
- Four #2 mounting holes
- Push-push socket with card slightly over the edge of the PCB so its easy to insert and remove
- Comes with 0.1″ header (unattached) so you can get it on a breadboard or use wires – your choice
Note: There is no detailed documentation at this time, this is a pre-release product.
Join Make: Community Today