The second episode of Make: Live is online for your viewing pleasure! Matt and I had a great time hosting guests Limor Fried and Marc deVinck!
Marc deVinck – Electronic Merit Badge
Maker Shed product developer Marc deVinck developed the popular learn-to-solder badge you may have seen at Maker Faire, where you can learn to solder for $1 in the Maker Shed, then show off your new skill.
- Call to makers for Maker Faire Bay Area
- Electronics archive on the Make: Online
- MAKE vol 01 soldering primer
- MAKE vol 16 SMD soldering primer
- Conway’s game of life kit
- Learn to solder merit badge: Maker Shed product and how-to on Make: Projects
- soldering section on Make: Projects
- Maker Shed discount: 10% off Deluxe Toolkit, check out with code MAKELIVE (valid through February 23, 2011)