Happy April 1, everybody!
Do the vocals on your favorite song sound like a vocoded chipmunk? Yes(?). Did you use extreme auto-tune settings in the sensitive ballad you wrote for your girlfriend, who then dumped you because, as Jay Z said, “Auto-tune is Dead”. Never fear, you can now recapture the emotive intensity of your original vocal performance complete with the off-kilter, yet somewhat charming intonation for which you are known.
Introducing Moog Music’s MF-401 Auto De-tune, featuring Authentic Vocal Imperfection(tm) technology, even a T-Pain vocal can be restored to its complete original character, scrubbing the pitch correction and leaving the untreated vocal in all its wavering sharp or flat glory. Results may vary, and Moog Music in no way bears responsibility for discomfort or irritation caused by the use of the MF-401.
- Drunk as a Sailor
- Seattle sensitive alternative warble
- Where did all the green room beer go?
- Original Star Trek cast member attempts to make pop music
- My vocal monitor is blown, so Soundman, please mix me REALLY low
- Mrs. Miller
- Too punk rock to turn down your !#$%&*!! stage volume
- Cat in an alley under a full moon
- Tone Def
- Florence Foster Jenkins
4 thoughts on “Moog auto de-tune box”
I must need more coffee because I actually thought this was real for a bit…even after I read the page at Moog…
yeah – just tidy up those preset names a bit, and I’d of prolly gone for it.
Comments are closed.