Welcome to the PSoC Pioneer Challenge presented by Cypress Semiconductor and Arrow Electronics. This contest is challenging makers to prototype for the Internet of Things using the PSoC 4 BLE Pioneer Kit from Cypress. This new kit contains CapSense and BLE support, along with over 100 programmable components available in their PSoC Creator IDE software.
- Applications accepted until Monday, April 6, 2015 (11:59pm PDT)
- Public voting runs April 7, 2015 – April 15, 2015
- From the top 5, a Grand Prize and Runner-Up will be selected.
- Winners notified by April 23, 2015 and announced on makezine.com by April 24, 2015.
One Grand Prize winner will receive $2,500 for travel to Maker Faire Bay Area, May 16 & 17, in San Mateo, CA.
Projects entered into the Challenge will be judged against the following criteria:
- Technical utilization
- Demonstration of product capabilities
- Design innovation and novelty